SUBJECTS: As we approach Election 2020, will the anti-individualism of “Identity Politics” finally get the beating it deserves for the Socialism it promotes and the racism it camouflages? //Given that LEGALLY purchased guns amount to only 7 percent of ILLEGAL gun use, why don’t we stop trying to throw new restrictions on the law-abiding folks who comprise the other 93% of purchases? Listen Live: http://v4.mystreamplayer.com/mainstreetradio?autoplay=1

Share us on: